Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why?


As I was waiting for an engineer with the ministry of education to arrive, I happened to look up and...

spotted another column blown out! It almost look as they were trying to hide it behind some plywood. Great, so I walked down the length of the building looking for any others.


and guess what?! I found a third one. When I frist came here I asked them if there was only one column blown out, and they said yes. Wrong! there are three! The last two were in locked rooms and so when I did the walk through, I wasn't able to see them. (eventhough I did asked them at the time to open the door. They said they couldn't or didn't have the key) Don't you think this is a little important for me to know?? can't trust anyone here.




I don't know what the hell is keeping that up.

No comments: